WORKDAY IN THE WREATH SHOP

We've been super busy these past few weeks making wreaths, roping and kissing balls. Julee and Sue have been here during the week helping me build up some inventory. Joni has been home too, lending her expertise in making roping. She has spent many hours at this machine and is very good at it. Melissa even helped out one day while she was home but I didn't get a picture of her to prove it.

Tabitha spent the weekend here while Andy headed out for a few days of deer hunting. She was put in charge of decorating 40 kissing balls.
My sisters and niece came over in the afternoon to help out. Can you guess who is behind this ball?
Yep, who else but Patti.

Grandma Julie was in charge of eating cookies and entertaining Felicity.


Tracy and Patti hard at work decorating the balls.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there... this is a fellow reader of PW... can you e-mail me? I'm working on an idea. :^)
nancypantslady at gmail dot com

Thnks!