Where I have been……

I know I haven’t posted in awhile but its been a little busy around here.  It’s what happens when you own a Christmas tree farm and make wreaths.  It starts around the first of November.

IMG_1884

This is where it all the action is. 

IMG_1844

See all the action?  Stuff was flying everywhere on this day.

IMG_1846

And the conversations made it worth being there.  I think they would have worked for free just to stay and listen.  Like the story about …..oh never mind.

IMG_1864

Julie learned all the fine details of Kissing Balls.

IMG_1862

Bob even made an appearance and he found out that no idle hands are allowed around here.  If you want to hang around, you better grab a clipper.

IMG_1882

The results of a long hard day of elves in the workshop.

IMG_1865

And they all learned to appreciate one of the many uses of first aid tape.  Using it before to prevent the injury.

100_1876 

And then this crew shows up and makes everything more interesting.

DSC02745

And this one comes to visit and oh my its hard to keep working.

FIELD

The next few weeks we will be out here, helping people find that perfect Christmas tree.

And then I will be back posting.  See you then.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great post and great photos....I can almost smell it!
Hope its another fantastic year for the Poyda Christmas Tree Farm.
Gina Yocum