Meet Me On Monday

It's been  four months since I last posted?  No way, it can't be.  Somehow I got caught up in the tailwind of everyday life and work.  So I thought I would start out 2011 with a way to "meet" me.  My sister did this post today and so I'm following her instructions. 


Here's the questions:
1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
2.  What food item are you craving right now?
3.  When is your birthday?
4.  What were you doing an hour ago?
5.  Last thing you cooked?

And my answers:

1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
         Wow, talk about starting with the hardest question.  New Years resolutions are something I have never done but I actually was thinking about this the other day.  I think this year I need to get back to doing some of the things I have enjoyed in the past but have given up because of time constraints.  Genealogy is a hobby I started about ten years ago and have neglected for some time now.  I think I will start out by searching for some more family "roots". 


2.  What food item are you craving right now?
              A big piece of Lazy Daisy Cake.  This is my Mom's signature recipe, we grew up eating this cake.  Of course the edges are the best, right my siblings?



3.  When is your birthday?
           May 3   I love my birthday being in the spring because that's when all the nurseries are packed full of flowers and plants so its never hard to buy me a birthday present.  Hint Hint

  Here's Hannah watering my tomato and herb plants.  Did I mention I love springtime?

4.  What were you doing an hour ago? 
          Making breakfast for Chloe.  I made pancakes but when they were finished she wouldn't eat them, only wanted a fried egg. 

 When Chloe comes in the door in the morning she announces her arrival.  "Gamma Gamma I'm here!  Chloe Kapitz is here!"

4.  The last thing I cooked?
             The pancakes Chloe wouldn't eat, but I ate them.  And Otis loves the leftovers. 

This is Otis, my birthday present dog.  I have stories to tell about him but thats for another post. 

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me and be sure to follow the blog hop.

Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Comments

Welcome to meet me on Monday!
My Birthday is the day after yours.
Aren't 'grands' fun?
Mama Bear
Jo-anne Blossy said…
I love spring time too! Your little Chloe sounds adorable!
Have a great week!
Rebecca said…
What lovely answers. I feel like I really know you! :D Chloe sounds so adorable!