The Winter That Didn’t Want To End

I just read my sister’s blog and she asks where we all were two years ago today.  Looking back on my blog two years ago, I posted this picture.  Snow is almost gone and spring was definitely here.

image

Last year during the first week of April I posted this picture.  The grass was even turning green already!

image

This year is a different story.  We have had lots of snow and the blizzard last week added another foot.  So here it is, the same back yard in 2011.  Not even a bare spot yet in the fields.

march 2011 023

I think God is testing our patience this year. 

I will leave you with a picture of what is to come in just a few short months.

morning 226

Comments

jules said…
I'll take my picture and your last one please....
Kari said…
If I'm not mistaken, Tyler insisted on going for a swim in the pond last April